My Shopping List
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 8 Min.
Marinate: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 Tbsp. flax meal + 1/3 c. hot water
+ 2 c. brown rice flour blend **
+ 2 Tbsp. sugar
+ 2 tsp. xanthan
+ 2 tsp. dry yeast
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 2 Tbsp. oil
+ 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
+ 2/3 c. warm water
*+ Brown Rice Flour Blend
+ 1 1/3 c. brown rice flour
+ 7 Tbsp. potato starch
+ 3 1/2 Tbsp. tapioca flour
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine flax meal and water in bowl of mixer and let set for several minutes.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients, oil, vinegar and water to the flax meal mixture. Mix well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Scoop dough out onto a well-floured surface. Divide dough into 12 balls and roll into 8" long ropes. Place on baking sheet.
5. Let rise 20+ min on top of warm oven. Brush with oil and garlic, if desired. Bake 8-10 min.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance