My Shopping List
Condensed Cream of Anything Soup (Gluten-Free)
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: 2 Min.
Cook Time: 3 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. cold milk
+ 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
+ 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter
+ 1 tsp. gluten-free chicken bouillon
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ dash of pepper
What to do:
1. In a small saucepan, whisk milk and cornstarch till well blended.
Stir in butter, bouillon, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Simmer on low for one minute more to thicken.
* CONDENSED CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP:
Stir in a drained 4 ounce can of mushroom pieces to the recipe above.
Use in recipes in place of one can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
* CONDENSED CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP:
Stir in 1/2 cup cooked chicken pieces to the recipe above.
Use in recipes in place of one can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
* CONDENSED CREAM OF CELERY SOUP:
Stir in 1/2 cup sautéed chopped celery to the recipe above.
Use in recipes in place of one can of Cream of Celery Soup.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance