My Shopping List
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. Gluten-Free Flour Blend **
+ 1 Tbsp. sugar
+ 2 tsp. baking powder
+ 1/4 tsp. salt
+ 2 eggs
+ 1/4 c. oil
+ 2/3 c. milk (or milk substitute)
What to do:
1. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Add eggs, oil, and water and mix just until smooth.
2. Pour batter into preheated, oil-sprayed waffle iron. Cook until waffle iron light turns off (3 to 5 minutes).
Makes ten (4-inch square) waffles.
** Brown Rice Flour Blend
* 1 1/3 c. brown rice flour
* 7 Tbsp. potato starch
* 3 1/2 Tbsp. tapioca flour
** For 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend:
* 1/2 c. rice flour
* 1/2 c. cornstarch
* 1/2 c. tapioca starch/flour
* 1 Tbsp. potato flour
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance
Calories: 267; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 89mg; Total Carbs: 30g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 5g; Sodium: 665mg; Potassium: 93mg;